Careers at Schwartz & Schwartz
Our employees are the backbone of our firm. We strive to create a positive work environment, where every team member is valued and has their abilities developed.
– Rick Schwartz, CPA, Managing Partner
Whether you are looking for your first job right our of college or are a seasoned professional, Schwartz & Schwartz may be a great fit for you.
We strive to hire team members who will contribute to our workplace and enhance our clients’ experience. We encourage professional development for all employees and offer a comprehensive benefits package to qualified positions.
Please see below for our list of current available positions.
For more information about working at Schwartz & Schwartz, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're happy to help!
Give us a call at
Staff Tax Accountant
Full-time position available in our Woburn location.
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in providing accounting and tax preparation services to entity client base.
Please read the full job description and job responsibilities posted here (pdf).
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Taxation, or Finance, or a closely related field, (foreign equivalent is acceptable).
Required Employment Experience:
A minimum of 2 months of employment experience in accounting, including:
- A minimum of 2 months of demonstrated employment experience using Quickbooks
- A minimum of 2 months of demonstrated employment experience handling cash flow analysis
- A minimum of 2 months of demonstrated employment experience handling record-keeping for audits
- A minimum of 2 months of demonstrated employment experience preparing reports
To apply, please send your resume to: HR@schwartzaccountants.com