Are you ready to say goodbye to 2020? With a little tax planning, you can ensure you leave 2020 on the best financial note possible. Join Rick Schwartz, CPA, as he highlights important steps you can take before December 31st to lower your tax liabilities. Rick will also cover actions to take for 2021 to start off the new year on the best path possible.
- Retirement Plan Options Available for Small Businesses and Self-Employed Individuals
- Two Recent Updates for Massachusetts Personal Income Tax Deductions
- New Year-End Tax Reporting Rules for Digital Assets on the Horizon
- Unlocking Smiles and Revenues: Navigating Dental Insurance Follow-Up
- 3rd Quarter Estimates Due 9/15