Are you ready to say goodbye to 2020? With a little tax planning, you can ensure you leave 2020 on the best financial note possible. Join Rick Schwartz, CPA, as he highlights important steps you can take before December 31st to lower your tax liabilities. Rick will also cover actions to take for 2021 to start off the new year on the best path possible.
- ERTC Spells Opportunity But Also Filing Delays For Practice Owners
- Mass Confusion for Massachusetts Practice Owners
- Be proactive is you’ve been a victim of Unemployment Fraud this year.
- Are You Eligible for the Home Office Deduction for 2020?
- Multiple benefits available to rental property owners from a Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange.