Are you ready to say goodbye to 2020? With a little tax planning, you can ensure you leave 2020 on the best financial note possible. Join Rick Schwartz, CPA, as he highlights important steps you can take before December 31st to lower your tax liabilities. Rick will also cover actions to take for 2021 to start off the new year on the best path possible.
- Estimated Taxes Due 6/15/22 for 2nd Quarter 2022
- EPLI Can Pay Huge Dividends If A Disgruntled Employee Sues your Practice
- PPP2 Loan Forgiveness Applications Should Be Submitted Soon
- IRS Reminds Employers About Special Tax Credits To Help Employers Hire Staff
- How To Save $100,000 On Your Expiring Lease