2020 has been one of the most challenging years for practice owners. Join Andrew Schwartz, CPA, as he discusses actions to take before December 31st to lower your tax liabilities and get your practice’s financial house in order for year end.
- ERTC Spells Opportunity But Also Filing Delays For Practice Owners
- Mass Confusion for Massachusetts Practice Owners
- Be proactive is you’ve been a victim of Unemployment Fraud this year.
- Are You Eligible for the Home Office Deduction for 2020?
- Multiple benefits available to rental property owners from a Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange.