2020 has been one of the most challenging years for practice owners. Join Andrew Schwartz, CPA, as he discusses actions to take before December 31st to lower your tax liabilities and get your practice’s financial house in order for year end.
- Estimated Taxes Due 6/15/22 for 2nd Quarter 2022
- EPLI Can Pay Huge Dividends If A Disgruntled Employee Sues your Practice
- PPP2 Loan Forgiveness Applications Should Be Submitted Soon
- IRS Reminds Employers About Special Tax Credits To Help Employers Hire Staff
- How To Save $100,000 On Your Expiring Lease