While completing the W-9 Form for most businesses is very straightforward, that’s not the case for LLCs. There are very specific rules that the LLC needs to follow to fill out the W-9 correctly.
- ERTC Spells Opportunity But Also Filing Delays For Practice Owners
- Mass Confusion for Massachusetts Practice Owners
- Be proactive is you’ve been a victim of Unemployment Fraud this year.
- Are You Eligible for the Home Office Deduction for 2020?
- Multiple benefits available to rental property owners from a Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange.