While completing the W-9 Form for most businesses is very straightforward, that’s not the case for LLCs. There are very specific rules that the LLC needs to follow to fill out the W-9 correctly.
- Estimated Taxes Due 6/15/22 for 2nd Quarter 2022
- EPLI Can Pay Huge Dividends If A Disgruntled Employee Sues your Practice
- PPP2 Loan Forgiveness Applications Should Be Submitted Soon
- IRS Reminds Employers About Special Tax Credits To Help Employers Hire Staff
- How To Save $100,000 On Your Expiring Lease