While completing the W-9 Form for most businesses is very straightforward, that’s not the case for LLCs. There are very specific rules that the LLC needs to follow to fill out the W-9 correctly.
- Retirement Plan Options Available for Small Businesses and Self-Employed Individuals
- Two Recent Updates for Massachusetts Personal Income Tax Deductions
- New Year-End Tax Reporting Rules for Digital Assets on the Horizon
- Unlocking Smiles and Revenues: Navigating Dental Insurance Follow-Up
- 3rd Quarter Estimates Due 9/15