Andrew Schwartz CPA discusses how most kids and college students should fill out the W-4 form for their summer or part-time jobs. By claiming Exempt, your employer will NOT withhold any federal income taxes, so you’ll have more money in your pocket with each pay check, and won’t need to file a tax return next winter to get back taxes that were unnecessarily withheld . Want to learn more?? Check out our 5-minute version of this video available at: https://youtu.be/7ywlxeq-9nE.
- Retirement Plan Options Available for Small Businesses and Self-Employed Individuals
- Two Recent Updates for Massachusetts Personal Income Tax Deductions
- New Year-End Tax Reporting Rules for Digital Assets on the Horizon
- Unlocking Smiles and Revenues: Navigating Dental Insurance Follow-Up
- 3rd Quarter Estimates Due 9/15