There has been an increasingly significant level of interest from investors that wish to invest in companies that they deem to be socially responsible. While definitions can vary, we typically categorize a socially responsible company as one that limits its impact on climate change, has both gender and ethnic diversity, avoids using child labor or substandard labor conditions, and fairly treats its employees and customers. With interest rising, low-cost investments and thorough evaluation techniques have popped up to help an investor take a more active stance with their investments. Tune in to learn how you can appropriately utilize your nest egg to achieve your social goals while simultaneously achieving your financial goals.
- Watch Andrew’s Annual Locum Tenens Webinar with Barton Associates
- Free Financial Webinars Presented by Alex Oliver, CFP, CRPS
- Businesses Set Up After 1/1/24 Only Have 90 Days to Comply With New CTA Rules
- Urgent! March 31st is the Deadline to Satisfy Next Round of PRF Self-Reporting
- Paying For Translation Services Qualifies for Disability Access Tax Credit