An update to the 2019 SECURE Act passed in December 2022 as part of a larger government spending bill. Several changes included delayed Required Minimum Distribution ages, 529 rollovers to Roth IRAs, and various updates to how employer sponsored retirement plans are administered. Last year also saw the passage of the 4% surcharge in Massachusetts on families earning over $1 million. Finally, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is set to expire after 2025, which would raise federal income taxes and lower estate tax exemption amounts. In this presentation, we will look to discuss the relevant considerations around all of these legislative updates for our clients.
- Retirement Plan Options Available for Small Businesses and Self-Employed Individuals
- Two Recent Updates for Massachusetts Personal Income Tax Deductions
- New Year-End Tax Reporting Rules for Digital Assets on the Horizon
- Unlocking Smiles and Revenues: Navigating Dental Insurance Follow-Up
- 3rd Quarter Estimates Due 9/15