After a banner year in 2019 with exceptional returns, investors are wondering how long the party can last. Fresh in everyone’s minds is just how quickly things can turn, as we saw in 2008. Tune in to hear our thoughts on the current trade talks with China, how politics or the Federal Reserve could influence markets, and a high level analysis on where valuations stand. While we wouldn’t suggest trading equities based on these thoughts, we hope to provide you with context, understanding, and patience as the year unfolds.
- ERTC Spells Opportunity But Also Filing Delays For Practice Owners
- Mass Confusion for Massachusetts Practice Owners
- Be proactive is you’ve been a victim of Unemployment Fraud this year.
- Are You Eligible for the Home Office Deduction for 2020?
- Multiple benefits available to rental property owners from a Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange.