The amount of choices that a small business owner needs to make around their benefits package can be overwhelming. Retirement plans can be both simple and complex. Luckily, First National Corporation serves as the quarterback to almost 100 small business owners across 20 different custodians and TPA’s, giving us a large sample that helps point new small business owners in the right direction. Learn more about the different company profiles and sizes that we work with and how we use your financials and demographics to install the right plan for you.
- ERTC Spells Opportunity But Also Filing Delays For Practice Owners
- Mass Confusion for Massachusetts Practice Owners
- Be proactive is you’ve been a victim of Unemployment Fraud this year.
- Are You Eligible for the Home Office Deduction for 2020?
- Multiple benefits available to rental property owners from a Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange.