What does the climate look like for investing in 2022? Last year was strong for stock markets once again, despite supply chain backlogs, persistent inflation, and the “Great Resignation” of employees leaving the workforce. Have we hit a peak in the markets, or is there still room for the bull to run? Join wealth advisor Alex Oliver, CFP, for his annual recap and themes to watch for in the new year.
- Retirement Plan Options Available for Small Businesses and Self-Employed Individuals
- Two Recent Updates for Massachusetts Personal Income Tax Deductions
- New Year-End Tax Reporting Rules for Digital Assets on the Horizon
- Unlocking Smiles and Revenues: Navigating Dental Insurance Follow-Up
- 3rd Quarter Estimates Due 9/15