What does the climate look like for investing in 2022? Last year was strong for stock markets once again, despite supply chain backlogs, persistent inflation, and the “Great Resignation” of employees leaving the workforce. Have we hit a peak in the markets, or is there still room for the bull to run? Join wealth advisor Alex Oliver, CFP, for his annual recap and themes to watch for in the new year.
- Estimated Taxes Due 6/15/22 for 2nd Quarter 2022
- EPLI Can Pay Huge Dividends If A Disgruntled Employee Sues your Practice
- PPP2 Loan Forgiveness Applications Should Be Submitted Soon
- IRS Reminds Employers About Special Tax Credits To Help Employers Hire Staff
- How To Save $100,000 On Your Expiring Lease