Anyone fortunate enough to receive a gift or inheritance of more than $100k from a foreign person needs to report that gift or inheritance to the IRS by filing a Form 3520
- ERTC Spells Opportunity But Also Filing Delays For Practice Owners
- Mass Confusion for Massachusetts Practice Owners
- Be proactive is you’ve been a victim of Unemployment Fraud this year.
- Are You Eligible for the Home Office Deduction for 2020?
- Multiple benefits available to rental property owners from a Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange.