Lately, I’ve noticed a jump in the number of my firm’s clients asking how they would be taxed if they were to rent out their home on a short-term basis a few times each year through sites such as Airbnb and VRBO. Believe it or not, if you rent your home for 14 days or less in a calendar year, 100% of the rent received is tax-free to you!
- ERTC Spells Opportunity But Also Filing Delays For Practice Owners
- Mass Confusion for Massachusetts Practice Owners
- Be proactive is you’ve been a victim of Unemployment Fraud this year.
- Are You Eligible for the Home Office Deduction for 2020?
- Multiple benefits available to rental property owners from a Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange.