Lately, I’ve noticed a jump in the number of my firm’s clients asking how they would be taxed if they were to rent out their home on a short-term basis a few times each year through sites such as Airbnb and VRBO. Believe it or not, if you rent your home for 14 days or less in a calendar year, 100% of the rent received is tax-free to you!
- Watch Andrew’s Annual Locum Tenens Webinar with Barton Associates
- Free Financial Webinars Presented by Alex Oliver, CFP, CRPS
- Businesses Set Up After 1/1/24 Only Have 90 Days to Comply With New CTA Rules
- Urgent! March 31st is the Deadline to Satisfy Next Round of PRF Self-Reporting
- Paying For Translation Services Qualifies for Disability Access Tax Credit