Lately, I’ve noticed a jump in the number of my firm’s clients asking how they would be taxed if they were to rent out their home on a short-term basis a few times each year through sites such as Airbnb and VRBO. Believe it or not, if you rent your home for 14 days or less in a calendar year, 100% of the rent received is tax-free to you!
- Estimated Taxes Due 6/15/22 for 2nd Quarter 2022
- EPLI Can Pay Huge Dividends If A Disgruntled Employee Sues your Practice
- PPP2 Loan Forgiveness Applications Should Be Submitted Soon
- IRS Reminds Employers About Special Tax Credits To Help Employers Hire Staff
- How To Save $100,000 On Your Expiring Lease