Do you know exactly how much your 401(k) plan costs? As a business owner, you and your financial advisor share in the fiduciary duty of overseeing your plan. In fact, ERISA requires that you regularly benchmark your 401(k) plan fees against industry averages. Tune in to see how FNC can benchmark your plan fees against other businesses of your same size. You may find that your investment management fees, record keeping fees, or compliance fees are too high and look to save thousands of dollars by making a change!
- Estimated Taxes Due 6/15/22 for 2nd Quarter 2022
- EPLI Can Pay Huge Dividends If A Disgruntled Employee Sues your Practice
- PPP2 Loan Forgiveness Applications Should Be Submitted Soon
- IRS Reminds Employers About Special Tax Credits To Help Employers Hire Staff
- How To Save $100,000 On Your Expiring Lease