Do you know exactly how much your 401(k) plan costs? As a business owner, you and your financial advisor share in the fiduciary duty of overseeing your plan. In fact, ERISA requires that you regularly benchmark your 401(k) plan fees against industry averages. Tune in to see how FNC can benchmark your plan fees against other businesses of your same size. You may find that your investment management fees, record keeping fees, or compliance fees are too high and look to save thousands of dollars by making a change!
- ERTC Spells Opportunity But Also Filing Delays For Practice Owners
- Mass Confusion for Massachusetts Practice Owners
- Be proactive is you’ve been a victim of Unemployment Fraud this year.
- Are You Eligible for the Home Office Deduction for 2020?
- Multiple benefits available to rental property owners from a Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange.