Do you know exactly how much your 401(k) plan costs? As a business owner, you and your financial advisor share in the fiduciary duty of overseeing your plan. In fact, ERISA requires that you regularly benchmark your 401(k) plan fees against industry averages. Tune in to see how FNC can benchmark your plan fees against other businesses of your same size. You may find that your investment management fees, record keeping fees, or compliance fees are too high and look to save thousands of dollars by making a change!
- Retirement Plan Options Available for Small Businesses and Self-Employed Individuals
- Two Recent Updates for Massachusetts Personal Income Tax Deductions
- New Year-End Tax Reporting Rules for Digital Assets on the Horizon
- Unlocking Smiles and Revenues: Navigating Dental Insurance Follow-Up
- 3rd Quarter Estimates Due 9/15