You’ve been following the obvious advice of maxing out retirement accounts and investing aggressively while you were young. However, with under a decade left until retirement, the stakes of these decisions have never been higher. We will discuss benchmarks to help understand whether you are on track, how to mitigate risks such as the 2008 recession with your investments, and cover the various types of issues our retiree clients typically run into. We will also briefly demonstrate the software system that we use to create a financial plan in order to bring this all together.
- ERTC Spells Opportunity But Also Filing Delays For Practice Owners
- Mass Confusion for Massachusetts Practice Owners
- Be proactive is you’ve been a victim of Unemployment Fraud this year.
- Are You Eligible for the Home Office Deduction for 2020?
- Multiple benefits available to rental property owners from a Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange.