The biggest hurdle for a young doctor to overcome financially is the incredible amount of student loans they walk out of school with. As your friends save to retirement accounts, buy houses, and start families, you’re wondering how in the world you are going to conquer a debt balance that ranges from $200,000 to $600,000! In this webinar, we will walk you through topics such as Revised Pay As You Earn (RePAYE), Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), and options for refinancing, allowing you to get your financial life started and organized.
- ERTC Spells Opportunity But Also Filing Delays For Practice Owners
- Mass Confusion for Massachusetts Practice Owners
- Be proactive is you’ve been a victim of Unemployment Fraud this year.
- Are You Eligible for the Home Office Deduction for 2020?
- Multiple benefits available to rental property owners from a Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange.