The biggest hurdle for a young doctor to overcome financially is the incredible amount of student loans they walk out of school with. As your friends save to retirement accounts, buy houses, and start families, you’re wondering how in the world you are going to conquer a debt balance that ranges from $200,000 to $600,000! In this webinar, we will walk you through topics such as Revised Pay As You Earn (RePAYE), Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), and options for refinancing, allowing you to get your financial life started and organized.
- Watch Andrew’s Annual Locum Tenens Webinar with Barton Associates
- Free Financial Webinars Presented by Alex Oliver, CFP, CRPS
- Businesses Set Up After 1/1/24 Only Have 90 Days to Comply With New CTA Rules
- Urgent! March 31st is the Deadline to Satisfy Next Round of PRF Self-Reporting
- Paying For Translation Services Qualifies for Disability Access Tax Credit