Wait, you want to talk about my disability or death? Since this is such an uncomfortable topic, it is understandable that 55% of Americans do not have a will, much less a power of attorney or advance directive. Take the time to learn about what you need with your family in mind- after all, it will be them who will thank you later!
- ERTC Spells Opportunity But Also Filing Delays For Practice Owners
- Mass Confusion for Massachusetts Practice Owners
- Be proactive is you’ve been a victim of Unemployment Fraud this year.
- Are You Eligible for the Home Office Deduction for 2020?
- Multiple benefits available to rental property owners from a Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange.