As the baby boomers continue to age and as we continue to deal with a global pandemic, the need for a comprehensive estate plan has never been more important. Proper steps need to be taken to ensure that your spouse or heirs can settle your estate as smoothly as possible. Additionally, there are thousands of tax dollars at stake when considering how much your heirs or favorite charities will be left with. Having no plan will ensure that the state and federal governments grab a significant share of your estate, while strategies that come with little or no cost will ensure your assets are handled in the manner that you wish. Join Alex Oliver as he outlines his favorite strategies that can range from short term logistical fixes to multi-decade tax mitigation ideas.
- Retirement Plan Options Available for Small Businesses and Self-Employed Individuals
- Two Recent Updates for Massachusetts Personal Income Tax Deductions
- New Year-End Tax Reporting Rules for Digital Assets on the Horizon
- Unlocking Smiles and Revenues: Navigating Dental Insurance Follow-Up
- 3rd Quarter Estimates Due 9/15