Federal amended tax returns filed electronically for tax years 2021 or later can now opt for direct deposit of requested refunds. Previously, refunds for federal amended tax returns were only sent by paper checks. The IRS estimates that this change will speed up the turnaround time for anticipated amended tax return refunds.
- Watch Andrew’s Annual Locum Tenens Webinar with Barton Associates
- Free Financial Webinars Presented by Alex Oliver, CFP, CRPS
- Businesses Set Up After 1/1/24 Only Have 90 Days to Comply With New CTA Rules
- Urgent! March 31st is the Deadline to Satisfy Next Round of PRF Self-Reporting
- Paying For Translation Services Qualifies for Disability Access Tax Credit