During the pandemic, we’ve often been asked for advice on finding qualified providers. We highly recommend using Barton Associates.
Barton Associates, founded in 2001 and headquartered in Massachusetts, connects hundreds of practices each month with qualified healthcare providers. Their vast database of providers includes physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, CRNAs, and psychologists/iatrists. Having such a large pool of providers allows Barton Associates to supply a qualified candidate with any state license needed.
Barton’s 1:1 approach means that throughout the entire process you will have a single point of contact. This strategy positions them to build the strongest possible relationship with you.
Most facilities, like yours, typically use expert locum tenens providers to manage a wide variety of healthcare staffing challenges, such as:
• Covering urgent needs because of vacancies, vacations, illnesses, or planned leaves of absence (e.g., maternity or sabbatical leave) among permanent staff.
• Supplementing existing staff during unanticipated or seasonal spikes in patient volume.
• Providing stopgap coverage while recruiting a permanent provider.
Barton is equipped to help you fill your short- and long-term assignments, no matter the situation. Partnering with Barton Associates means you’ll never be left to figure things out alone. They give you a dedicated account manager that’s with you every step of the way helping to:
• Quickly and efficiently find qualified candidates. Barton recruiters are trained to proactively recruit for new providers, meaning our database grows daily.
• Obtaining additional credentialing or state licensing when necessary.
• Obtaining comprehensive medical malpractice insurance coverage.
It’s your account manager’s core responsibility to find the best candidate that matches your organization’s staffing needs. They review CVs, conduct initial interviews, and check references, so you don’t have to. All you have to do is review the candidates and choose the best fit for your practice. Barton also handles travel and housing, helping to get your new provider to work as quickly as possible.
To learn more about locum tenens staffing through Barton Associates, visit bartonassociates.com/clients. Simply fill out the form or give them a call to be connected with The Locum Tenens Experts®.