There?s a small business recovery loan being offered to small businesses to help with cash flow during closures.? ?This is being offered by MA Growth Capital Corporation.
- Open to Massachusetts-based businesses impacted by the COVID-19 with under 50 full- and part-time employees, including nonprofits
- Negative impact must be verifiable
- Loan amounts up to $75,000
- Loan amount not to exceed 3 months of demonstrated cash operating expenses for the 1st quarter of 2020
- No payments due for first 6 months, then 30-months of principal and interest payments (direct debited)
- Annual interest rate 3%
- Personal guarantee required of all owners with 20% or more interest in the company
- Personal credit score under 575 will require an exception
- All asset lien on business
- No prepayment penalty
- Ineligible businesses include companies involved in real estate investment, multi-level marketing, adult entertainment, cannabis or firearms. Companies with past due tax liabilities or tax liens or currently in bankruptcy (Corporate or Personal) are not eligible.