This month, we’ve assemble resources to educate women about Social Security, a key component of your retirement planning!
- Take a listen to our webinar “Get What’s Yours: Maximizing Social Security“. We cover the basics to help evaluate the best claiming strategies for you and ensure you maximize this lifetime annuity.
- Take a read of the SSA’s Guide “What Every Woman Should Know“. In it, the agency covers such areas as what are the benefits to your family, what to do before you retire, if you become disabled, divorced, or a widow, and more.
- Take a look at SSA’s “Five Things Every Woman Should Know About Social Security“
- Take advice from Fidelity Investments on Social Security Strategies and Tips
- Take a search of WISER Women’s website – a nonprofit dedicated to improving the long-term financial security of women through education and advocacy