Sadly, I just worked with a client following an episode of dishonesty by one of the practice’s employees.? That experience reminded me to remind you that fraud happens, and you should take steps to minimize the risk of employees stealing your hard-earned money.
- ERTC Spells Opportunity But Also Filing Delays For Practice Owners
- Mass Confusion for Massachusetts Practice Owners
- Be proactive is you’ve been a victim of Unemployment Fraud this year.
- Are You Eligible for the Home Office Deduction for 2020?
- Multiple benefits available to rental property owners from a Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange.