If your income will be too high for 2014 to contribute to a Roth IRA this year, consider making a non-deductible contribution to an IRA to convert to a Roth before December 31st.
- New Service – SCHWARTZ & SCHWARTZ PC Offers Dental Practice Valuation Service
- Using Donor Advised Funds for Charitable Giving (12/31 Deadline)
- COVID-19 Guidelines For Practice Owners With Staff
- IRS Announces That Expenses Paid With PPP Loan To Be Forgiven Are Non-Deductible In 2020
- IRS Code Section 139 Allows Your Practice To Make Tax-Free Payments To You And Selected Staff During The COVID-19 Pandemic