This month, make sure to review your?withholding for 2014 with your employer(s).? If necessary, file a new W-4 Form with your employer to adjust your withholding.
- New Service – SCHWARTZ & SCHWARTZ PC Offers Dental Practice Valuation Service
- Using Donor Advised Funds for Charitable Giving (12/31 Deadline)
- COVID-19 Guidelines For Practice Owners With Staff
- IRS Announces That Expenses Paid With PPP Loan To Be Forgiven Are Non-Deductible In 2020
- IRS Code Section 139 Allows Your Practice To Make Tax-Free Payments To You And Selected Staff During The COVID-19 Pandemic