Taxpayers, beware: Fraudsters impersonating IRS agents are calling people across the country demanding they pay taxes that they don’t even owe.
- Using Donor Advised Funds for Charitable Giving (12/31 Deadline)
- COVID-19 Guidelines For Practice Owners With Staff
- IRS Announces That Expenses Paid With PPP Loan To Be Forgiven Are Non-Deductible In 2020
- IRS Code Section 139 Allows Your Practice To Make Tax-Free Payments To You And Selected Staff During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Free Webinar 1/13/2021- Investment Vision for 2021