Don’t forget: 1040 and 1065 Tax Returns that are on extension are due tomorrow, October 15.
- New Service – SCHWARTZ & SCHWARTZ PC Offers Dental Practice Valuation Service
- Using Donor Advised Funds for Charitable Giving (12/31 Deadline)
- COVID-19 Guidelines For Practice Owners With Staff
- IRS Announces That Expenses Paid With PPP Loan To Be Forgiven Are Non-Deductible In 2020
- IRS Code Section 139 Allows Your Practice To Make Tax-Free Payments To You And Selected Staff During The COVID-19 Pandemic