Last chance to max out! Annual contributions to your 401k or 403b plan for up to $17,000 by 12/31. If 50 or older, $22,500 max.
- New Service – SCHWARTZ & SCHWARTZ PC Offers Dental Practice Valuation Service
- Using Donor Advised Funds for Charitable Giving (12/31 Deadline)
- COVID-19 Guidelines For Practice Owners With Staff
- IRS Announces That Expenses Paid With PPP Loan To Be Forgiven Are Non-Deductible In 2020
- IRS Code Section 139 Allows Your Practice To Make Tax-Free Payments To You And Selected Staff During The COVID-19 Pandemic