Check out the article –Roth IRA Conversions: New Rules, New Opportunities – that Andrew Schwartz CPA co-wrote with Larry Keller ofPhysician Financial Services for the August 2010 edition of Plastic Surgery Practice. This article summarizes Roth IRAs and whether you might benefit by converting your existing IRAs and other eligible retirement accounts into a Roth IRA this year.
- New Service – SCHWARTZ & SCHWARTZ PC Offers Dental Practice Valuation Service
- Using Donor Advised Funds for Charitable Giving (12/31 Deadline)
- COVID-19 Guidelines For Practice Owners With Staff
- IRS Announces That Expenses Paid With PPP Loan To Be Forgiven Are Non-Deductible In 2020
- IRS Code Section 139 Allows Your Practice To Make Tax-Free Payments To You And Selected Staff During The COVID-19 Pandemic